Need to return an item??
At leonBrant we understand that sometimes one size doesn't fit all. Shopping online for an item is not as easy as buying from a physical store or salon!
If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items or you can call or email us. Our Contact details can be found here
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 1300 866 069 between 8am and midnight, 7 days a week, via our live chat, or email us here (to arrange returns only). Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products. You can also of course return them to our salon if you are located in the Brisbane Area.
Our returns policy offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
• You are entitled to cancel your order if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services. Please note the goods can only be returned if they are not opened or used.
• If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
• To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
• You can cancel by email: email@example.com , or call 1300 866 0699, or write to: GPO Box 2759, Brisbane QLD, 4001
• If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. WE DO NOT REIMBURSE DELIVERY AND INSURANCE FEES
• We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Our Refund Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us or to our salon, following the instructions above, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
If you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt.
Terms & conditions
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase
- If you return your item to one of our shops and you'd like a refund but don't have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we'll give you gift vouchers to the value of the current selling price. Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused
- We'll refund any delivery charges you've paid if you return an entire order (Australian orders only)
We can't offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- any hair product items that have been opened and used
- any products damaged by you.